Freitag, 24. Juli 2015

Sportsphotography - the fight at the finish line

Every year, the company triathlon takes place in Zurich, where companies can participate in a shorter version of the usual Ironman distance. When my colleague at Deloitte mentioned that they still need a photographer for the even,  I was immediately up for this job. They had 38 teams participating at the event and the overall mood on the day was great. 

Photographing a sportsevent was a first for me and little did I know that I will be ending up running like the sports participants as well :) It was hot, it was crowded and my gear was heavy. Nevertheless I was fighting for the best spots to get the best shots!

I really enjoyed the day, and am looking forward to next years event at the "Landiwiesa", see you there...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen